You can find many file hosting services available in today’s world. Among them Dropbox is one of the most popular service. Dropbox was founded by Huston on September 2008 which is used for storing, synchronizing, and sharing the various types of files. The stored files can be accessed from anywhere at any time by using its website or Dropbox App.
Dropbox Upgrade to The Latest Versions
Dropbox has introduced the various Dropbox versions for its users. It is always recommended to use the latest versions as it includes the added features and functions. To update to the latest versions, you should first know which version of Dropbox you are using. As soon as you download and install your computer, the Dropbox icon is included in the menu bar for Mac or in the system tray for Windows or Linux. As you put your mouse cursor over that icon, the small box will be appeared in your screen which includes the information about your Dropbox version. If you are not using the latest version, then you can download it from the web link https://www.dropbox.com/downloading.
Dropbox Upgrade to Pro
The free service in Dropbox comes with 2GB of free space. If you need more space, you can upgrade your Dropbox to Dropbox Pro. Dropbox Pro includes 1 TB storage service and many additional features. To upgrade to Dropbox Pro, follow the steps given below:
- Go to dropbox.com.
- Then you can complete the Dropbox login steps.
- Go to the upgrade page of dropbox i.e. https://www.dropbox.com/pro.
- Now, select “upgrade”.
- Provide your payment method. You can pay with your credit card or PayPal to use the service offered in Dropbox Pro.
After upgrading your Dropbox account to Dropbox Pro, you will be able to enjoy the following features.
- You can store the very large amount of various files including photos, videos and documents as it provides 1 TB storage space.
- You can set a password to set a password for the shared files. You can also provide an expiry dates to the shared files.
- You can share your files by just providing a simple link to your friends.
Similarly, you can enjoy many other extra features after upgrading your Dropbox to Dropbox Pro.