Dropbox is a file hosting service which is developed by Dropbox Incorporation in the year 2008 September month initially. The stable release date of Dropbox is March 5, 2015 with the 3.2.9 version. Dropbox get licensed as proprietary software and with the official website. The official website is www.dropbox.com. It offers you cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud and client software. But to get these services you must first be a registered user of Dropbox and then complete the Dropbox Login process to have access to all the features of it.
- At first get to the official website of Dropbox, which is www.dropbox.com. There in the homepage, you can see the pictures of laptop, mobile phone and tab.
- Beside those picture you can see sign in option and below that you can find the sign up option.
- Click the “Sign In” option, a new small box will be appear.
- In those box you have to enter your valid email and password in the respective fields and click to sign in option to complete the Dropbox Login process.
And if you do not have the registered or valid Dropbox email address then you can follow the Dropbox Sign Up steps to get yourself registered with Dropbox Inc.
- Go to the website www.dropbox.com. After entering to website, you can find the sign up fields right in the Homepage.
- On the homepage there you can find the blank fields that you need to fill with the correct information such your name, email address and desired.
- After that you need to click on the check box with “I agree”.
- And lastly click on the “Sign Up for Free” button to complete the Dropbox Sign Up process to get you own registered Dropbox credentials.
- After that you can login to your Dropbox Account and store the documents that you want.
You can also Download Dropbox software for you windows pc, laptops and your mobile phones.