The file hosting service, Dropbox was founded in 2008 by MIT students Drew Houston and Arash Fersowsi. It is used to store various files on it and can be accessed by any devices through Dropbox website or Dropbox Application. You can download the application for your desktop to use the various Dropbox features. When you install the application in your desktop, the new Dropbox will be created on your computer where you can store various files on it. You can download the application online and install it online. Follow the process explained below to download the application online.
Steps to Download Dropbox Desktop
- Open this web link https://www.dropbox.com/downloading, the download will automatically start.
- When the download is completed, open the downloaded file by double clicking on it.
- Now, your web browser will start to download other necessary files. After all the files are downloaded, one dialog box will be appeared in your screen.
- Now, you need to enter your email address and password in the provided boxes.
- At last another box will appear in your screen that informs you that Dropbox has been successfully installed in your device.
The offline installer is also available to install the Dropbox Offline on your desktop. You can download the offline installer from the web link https://www.dropbox.com/install. Now, click on the link “offline installer” at the middle of the page. The file will be downloaded automatically then. After installing the file, double click on it to begin installing. You can also transfer the downloaded file to other computers and install it offline.
After you have successfully downloaded and installed Dropbox Desktop in your computer, the Dropbox folder will be created automatically. Now, you can add the various files on that folder and Dropbox will automatically Sync them with your online account. The stored files can be accessed by signing in into your Dropbox account. You can share the photos, and videos stored in your Dropbox with other people too.