Digital Dropbox is the medium for the teachers and students to share various files. The files are uploaded from in Dropbox and sent to the respective teachers or students. The Digital Dropbox is made available in the course menu on the course website for the students. The files are uploaded from there and sent to the related teachers. To send the file to the instructors or teachers, you will first need to add the files in Digital Drop Box.
Steps To Add Files In Digital Dropbox
- Go to the Digital Drop Box link in the Course Tools section.
- Click on the button “Add File”.
- The “Title” field is provided to you. Give the title name to the file you are adding.
- The “Browse” button is provided to you. Click on that button to search the file.
- Give a brief description about your file in the Description box.
- In the bottom side of the screen, “Submit” button is provided. Click on that button.
When you give the incorrect name to your file, there might occur several problems while uploading the files. You are not allowed to use more than 32 characters to the file name.
Steps to Send Files to Instructors
- In the Course Tools section, click on the Digital Drop Box link.
- The Send File button is made available. Click on that button.
- From the “To list” select the receiver. Select the file from the drop-down menu to send the available file in Digital Drop Box.
If you want to send the file that are not uploaded in Digital Drop Box, click on the “Browse” to search the file. Give a brief description of the file in the Description box and give title to the file. In the bottom side of the screen, the “Submit” button is provided. Click on that button. You can download the received file in the Digital Drop Box for the various purpose. The service is widely used by students to submit homework assignments to their teachers or instructors.