There are many file hosting services available in today’s world. Among them Dropbox is known to be most popular service. This Dropbox cloud storage service was founded on 2008 by MIT students Drew Houston and Arash Fersowsi. You can download the Dropbox desktop app or from any play store to get access to cloud storage its other features. The application can be downloaded from the web page https://www.dropbox.com/downloading. After you install it in your desktop, the Dropbox folder will be created in your device. The folder is used to store your files and can be accessed through Dropbox website or Dropbox applications from anywhere.
You can create a free Dropbox account from the website www.dropbox.com. In the free service of the program, you are provided with 2 GB free space. However, you can also buy premium subscription to get more space, and extra features. Followings are the two premium subscription offered by Dropbox, explained briefly.
Dropbox Cloud Storage Premium Subscription Offers
You can buy it for $9.99 per month. In this service. Followings are some of the features listed under this subscription.
- You are provided with 1 TB storage space.
- You can create a password to the shared links and also set an expiry dates for the shared files.
- You have the facility to restore the deleted files.
The service is mostly used in Business organization. The service is available for $15 per month. Followings are some of the features offered in the service.
- The product offers 1 TB free space. You can apply for more storage space than 1 TB if you need.
- You can share various files with the staffs to work on it together.
- You can decide which files are accessible to which members. You can also decide who can only view and who can edit the shared files.
- You can add and remove the members in the shared folder.
Dropbox is one of the most used cloud storage service with around 300 million active users from all over the world. You can easily store, access and share the files in Dropbox.