Dropbox is operated by Dropbox Inc. known as a file hosting service. Dropbox software is provided to other web browsers like Microsoft, Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android, iOS, Blackberry OS, Windows Phone as well as unofficial poets to Symbian and Meego available in multiple languages.
As we know that Dropbox is a cloud storage and synchronization service which allows its users to backup photos, videos and other personal files that can be access from any location. Dropbox has provided 2GB free storage space, but use, using ‘Dropbox desktop application’.
Here are the steps to download photos from Dropbox to computer:
- First of all you need to go to Dropbox.com from your web browser through Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.
- Go to sign in button and enter your Username or email address and your password in the appropriate box and click in sign in button. If you want to save time for next visit then check ‘Remember Me’ button too.
- Next you going to see your whole folders and navigate to that folder which you want to download on your computer so will need to spend your some times in this page.
- Next, click on the empty space to the right of the folders or click in the folder name and it directly open the folder that you have chosen.
- Once you click in the photo or folder you going to see more action in the bottom of the page, click and hit ‘Download’ button, this automatically download.
- Once you hit in Download button your browser guides you to save Zip file, click ‘Save’ and choose the location where you want to download. Hence, the downloaded Zip file is downloaded with all the photos from the folder.
- Now, your photos containing folder will be downloaded to your computer.
Moreover, Dropbox is that place where one can share videos and pictures with your friends by just a share and it comes. Photos can be downloaded on computer, android, iPad, laptop and other smartphones via Dropbox with similar procedure as mentioned in the above articles.