However Dropbox for Business has been sharing the file in secured manner as well as solutions on storage which has been liked by the employees. The admins of the IT has also trust on the Dropbox Business. Through the dropbox for business you can join to the millions of businesses.
Steps to Invite Members on Dropbox for Business
- Firstly browse the official site of Dropbox and then click on “Sign In” button and enter your email and password of your administrator account.
- You can see the Admin Console on the left side bar so click on it.
- You can click on the button “invite member” on the Member page.
- You can enter the email and write some of the messages for the member to whom you are going to invite so hit on the Invite to team.
There is also an optional method in order to invite member so for this process you can go to Admin dashboard, and then hit on the Invite members in the member page. If you want to more about admin dashboard click here.
Steps to Join Dropbox for Business or Accept Invitation of Dropbox Business
- Check your inbox after you have logged in and if you find the invitation as email, then click on the link so that you can accept that invitation. Write the needed information on the given spaces and then create new work Dropbox.
- You can enter your private email and password after creating new work Dropbox and then click on create Personal Dropbox.
- Your account and work dropbox will be connected each others after a few second and then you can now access both of your personal account and work Dropbox.
If you want to know more about Dropbox for business you can get the helpline from its official site and you can go through the link https://www.dropbox.com/help/topics/dropbox_for_business and then take help.